Matthew F. Bodine, CPA, CVA, CCIFP
Matthew F. Bodine
CPA, CVA, CCIFP
Matt has more than 19 years of public accounting experience with an emphasis in taxation. Upon graduation from Youngstown State University in 1998, Matt worked in the area with a regional accounting firm. He is a Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP), a designation indicating a mastery of knowledge in a variety of areas of construction, including accounting, taxation, legal, human resources, information technology, insurance and bonding. There are currently only slightly more than 500 CCIFP’s in the United States and only about 30 in Ohio. Matt is also a Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA). He is certified to organize financial documents used in business planning and auditing, and has prepared valuations in the manufacturing, construction, franchise restaurant and commercial real estate industries.
In his role at Bodine Perry, Matt manages the firm’s Tax Department. He has a strong background in corporate, individual and partnership taxation. His clientele consists of a variety of entities in all areas of business, with strong backgrounds in construction, professional services, and medical practices, and he is currently a partner on over 15 non-profit clients for the firm. In 2010, Matt was honored as a 40 Under 40 Honoree, a prestigious award, which honors 40 local young professionals who have had a substantial impact in the areas of business, volunteer and community service.
- Youngstown State University, Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Summa Cum Laude, 1998
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Rich Center for Autism, Board Member
- Poland Local Schools Foundation, Board Member
- Alpha Tau Gamma (now Beta Alpha Psi)- Financial Honor Organization, Past President
- YSU Williamson College, Business Advisory Council, Board Member
- 2010 40 Under 40 Honoree