Welcome To Bodine Perry’s New Client Payment Portal
Exciting news! We’re busy working to bring you a new, more user-friendly,
very secure online payment experience. This is a work in progress!
We are currently able to accept your secure payments and connect them to your accounts manually. Soon you will be able to view your outstanding invoices and the system will apply your payments directly! We appreciate your patience as we work through these finishing details. Please have your invoice handy and click on the link below to begin setting up your account:
Here’s what to expect when setting up your account:
1. Enter your email address, full name, and create a password.
2. Click SUBMIT.
3. You will be asked to verify your email address. Check your inbox and click the VERIFY YOUR EMAIL button located within the body of the email.
4. You will be routed back to the sign in page. Please enter your email and password and then click LOG IN.
5. Please enter your CLIENT NUMBER and CLIENT NAME as they appear on your invoice and click SUBMIT.
6. At this point, you will be brought to the payment portal. You will see the message “You don’t have any unpaid invoices.” Please disregard, as the system is not yet able to reflect an accurate balance.
7. Please click PAY WITHOUT INVOICE.
8. Proceed with completing the details, including the amount you are wanting to pay, and be sure to include your client ID and invoice number on the payment description line. Once complete, please agree to the terms of service, and click MAKE PAYMENT.
9. You will receive a receipt via email!
If you have any questions regarding online payments, please call our office at 239.262.2279!
We offer a few ways to pay!
ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER
Pay your invoice by transferring funds directly from your bank with no added fees.
CREDIT CARD OR DEBIT CARD
Pay your invoice with our credit card or debit card payment option.
A service fee of 3% will be applied to all credit card transactions.