Judson B. Baggett, CPA, CVA
Judson B. Baggett
After serving over 20 years in the US Army, Jud began his career in public accounting in 1986. He offers a wide range of experience, including taxation, auditing, and business valuation. He is a Certified Public Accountant, a Certified Valuation Analyst, and Certified Peer Reviewer. Jud was the founding partner of Baggett, Reutimann, & Associates, which merged with Bodine Perry in November 2019. He currently heads up the firm’s Peer Review Department and performs business valuations.
Jud currently resides in Zephyrhills with his lovely wife, Linda. His personal interests are flying and computers. He is a licensed and certified flight instructor, as well as a licensed commercial airline and helicopter pilot. He also completed building his own plane (an RV-8) in 2006.
- BS in Industrial Management, University of Tampa, 1973
- Graduate of Armed Forces Staff College , Norfolk, VA, 1980 (Department of Defense Staff College)
- Graduate of Department of Defense Computer Institute Manager’s Course, Washington D.C., 1980
- BS in Accounting, University of Tampa, 1984
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA), University of Tampa, 1984
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants