Bruce E. Flyak, CPA, CFE
Bruce E. Flyak
Bruce is a partner in the Canfield, Ohio office of Bodine Perry, LLC. He has extensive experience in the areas of auditing, financial reporting, taxation, and business consultation. Bruce enjoys taking a hands-on approach with his clients to help them solve problems and achieve their personal and business goals. He prides himself in providing timely and quality service to all of his clients. He serves a wide variety of industries including manufacturing, construction, transportation, wholesale/distribution, senior living services, medical practices, mental health and addiction services, employee benefit plans and not-for-profits.
In his role with the firm, Bruce also oversees the firm’s auditing department and is responsible for the quality control oversight for auditing and attestation engagements. Bruce is also a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE). A CFE is a leader in the anti-fraud community and is noted as a specialist in the prevention and deterrence of fraud. Bruce has extensive experience in the review of internal controls with his background in internal and external audits, and has helped several clients identify and remedy control issues and improve business efficiencies.
- University of Pittsburgh, Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Accounting, 2005
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensed in Ohio
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA), Member
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE), Member
- Boardman Booster Club, Executive Committee
- Boardman Civics Association, Member
- Builders Association of Eastern Ohio and Western Pennsylvania, Member
- Mahoning Valley Young Professionals Club, Member